The Awesome Service Awards Nomination and Entry Rules,
and other Terms and Conditions
- Automatic Acceptance of Entry Rules and other Terms and Conditions (as described below)
- Online nomination
Nominations will only proceed through the links to the Awesome Service Awards provided on the following websites:
- Who decides the monthly winners?
- How many winners will there be?
- What rewards will each weekly Awesome Service Award winner receive?
- Public acclamation (via Newstalk ZB, The Sunday Star Times, The Auckland Chamber of Commerce as is deemed appropriate by them);
- A framed citation saluting those named as providers of awesome service;
- Other rewards as decided by Awesome Service Awards Limited and sponsors and promoters of the Awesome Service Awards.
- Who do you contact for further information?
- Copyright and Use of Information
- Who will communicate with people nominating awesome service winners and the winners?
- Limitations of Liabilities and Responsibilities
- Ownership and Related Rights
Those who make nominations and those who win Awesome Service Awards are deemed to have accepted the following Entry Rules and other Terms Conditions by making a nomination or winning an Awesome Service Award.
The named sponsors of the Awesome Service Awards and those responsible for operating the awards reserve the right to withdraw an award and associated rewards where any individual or company is shown have violated the entry and other conditions described herein, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
The chief executive of the Auckland Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the New Zealand Chambers of Commerce. That decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Twelve winners will be selected during each 12 month period in which the Awesome Service Awards operate.
Those making nominations and those selected as winners agree that any or all of the information received in support of those nominations can be used in public releases and profiles as deemed appropriate by Newstalk ZB, The Sunday Star Times, The Auckland Chamber of Commerce, , Awesome Service Awards Ltd; and/or any other party that is or maybe approved to do so by the sponsors and promoters of the Awesome Service Awards.
All requests for further information should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Awesome Service Awards are subject to copyright (© The Awesome Service Awards 2008-2011, All Rights Reserved). The use, distribution or promotion of any information related to the Awesome Service Awards by parties other than the promoters and sponsors is expressly forbidden with out specific approval by Awesome Service Awards Limited.
They will be contacted by Awesome Service Awards Limited
Awesome Service Awards Ltd, The Radio Network Ltd (owner of Newstalk ZB), The Sunday Star Times, The Auckland Chamber of Commerce (Inc.) and any other promoters or sponsors of The Awesome Service Awards accept no liability or responsibility for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Awesome Service Awards.
The Chief Executive of the Auckland Chamber of Commerce will adjudicate any disputes. His decisions will be final.
The Awesome Service Awards including the name, idea, configuration, promotional package, technical arrangements, club structures, procedures, operational details, citation parameters, logo, data, material (whether printed or recorded electronically) and other propriety and intellectual property is owned by Awesome Service Awards Limited and can not be used or assigned to other parties without that company’s knowledge and authorized written agreement.